Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!


We don't do much for an egg hunt at our house, but what we do is enough. Chad, Tyler and I spent Thursday coloring eggs. I use Tyler's name lightly as the dye was so far away from him that he couldn't even reach it. The Easter Bunny visits our house on Saturday. Chad had a lot of fun collecting the eggs. Tyler mostly enjoyed putting the eggs back in hiding once Chad placed them in his basked. Tyler also loved the basket itself. He enjoyed playing peek-a-boo with it. I think he kept doing it because we kept laughing. It was so cute! On Sunday, we had several good visits with Chad about why we celebrate Easter. I don't think it sank in. Growing up, our egg hunts were awesome. I think we even hunted for eggs into my college years. My dad would always find himself a basket-usually one that was a decoration in our home. That meant that it was either so small it couldn't even hold one egg or so large it could hold the cat. It was probably more fun as I got older to watch my dad than to collect eggs as a kid. Fun memories.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How fun! They sound like such cute little boys! It is fun when their personality starts to show through too!

    ReplyDelete