Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

This is really not what I expect for weather in March. On Saturday, we had nice weather and spent some time outside. This is what we woke up to on Sunday. I think it is caused by Global Warming! So, to ease the irritation, I put on some Christmas music. I really contimplated setting up the Christmas tree, but opted for Christmas lights outside instead. We have still not taken them off the eves of the house so Dave got the extension chord back out and plugged them in. I won't be surprised when my tulips bloom through the snow.


4 comments:

  1. Haha. I love that you turned on your Christmas lights and had Christmas music on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! The weather has definitely been teasing us this year. We have really nice weather and then a snowstorm. Out here we are mostly getting the wind and cold. Salt Lake likes to seed the clouds for their ski resorts, so we don't get near as much as we use to. Last year would've been the exception though! I think it has made us grateful for this years winter. YOU ARE SUCH A FUN MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! It's been awhile since I lived there, but I remember being very ready for Spring (granted it's my favortie season) I imagine I would have been bit dissapointed, so I love and can definitely appriciate your optimism!

    btw...to get a collage like on my blog, you just have to download picasa 3, then you can create one, save it and post it yourself or picasa can post it for you. If you have any ?'s let me know...do you have my email? (use
    cncturner00@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to spring!! We enjoyed a lazy afternoon at the greenbelt feeding the ducks and it's to snow again tomorrow... (I'm pouting).
    Funny about the lights, at least you could see a bright side!

    ReplyDelete