Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Handsome!

For the last few weeks, Chad has put up a fight to get ready for church. He does not want to wear his church clothes. Two weeks ago, Dave offered to Chad that mom buy him a new pair of church pants. Chad agreed and said that would help him to get ready better.
Well . . . here they are!


I found these two outfits and they matched. I just couldn't resist! Chad of course wanted to wear his tie out so he "can look at it." They looked so handsome. And yes, it did help Chad to get dressed without a fight-at least for one week.

3 comments:

  1. They are so handsome. I'm glad that it worked....at least for one week! If you figure out what works for getting them to be reverent during primary, I would love to know! :O) Cute cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boys. Check out my blog, I've tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boys! They look so sharp in their Sunday outfits. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It makes me feel old to think that we were at Ricks over 10 years ago! Take care & keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete