Sunday, September 7, 2008

Going to the Fair!

The Eastern Idaho State Fair is a big old deal here in Pocatello. I have been going since I was a little girl. When I was younger, I would go with my dad to set up and take down his booth, the Culligan booth. I also participated in 4-H. Now, tradition continues. Chad loved the "waterfall" at the Culligan booth. I continue to enter sewing and canning out of tradition. We had a good time this year going up with my parents.

When my dad is around, Chad will always choose him. Here he is with my dad in the cattle and sheep barn.


Chad had a great time looking at all the animals. We watched the cows get milked. Here, I thought Chad was watching a sheep get sheered. I realized later that he was more interested in the trailer the sheep was standing on.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have a few boys that are grandma's boys. Way to go on keeping up the traditions of the fair. I just don't sew, and I never did sew very good when I was younger either. I spent most of my time unpicking!!!!

    ReplyDelete