Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Fun

Well, I wish I had some really fun things to share from our summer happenings but it is all just same old hat. But in no particular order, here are some things we have been up to. We had a good 4th of July. It is one of my FAVORITE holidays. This picture of Tyler was taken just before he burned his foot with a sparkler-ouch! It looks awful! Aside from that, we had a good time. The fireworks in Pocatello were wonderful!
Me with Tyler waiting for the fireworks to start.
I had another birthday-they are not as fun when you keep getting older as when you are young. Dave is always so good; he even makes my cake each year. Here is him and the boys just getting ready to start baking.

Greyson is getting bigger every day! He is so fun and smily now! 2 1/2 months-WOW!


For Memorial day, we took a camping trip. These pictures show what happened-it snowed!!!


Chad finished preschool. He has loved the two years he has attended, but he is so excited to go to kindergarten in the fall. I just with I could get him to stop having accidents (potty) and then I'd be excited for him to go to school too. Ah, why don't they come pottytrained?

Greyson getting in on the fun with the big boys. Actually, Tyler and Chad are constantly putting toys and things in his hands for him to hold.
Bubbles!

Well, that is pretty much the last 2 months in a nutshell. Dave is looking for a job-not an easy feat. I just don't know where he is supposed to get all this "experience" that is required for every job. I guess I need more faith.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun this summer. Your boys are simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little family! Glad your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Sis! I wish we could've had more summer fun together... But your summer looks fun thus far. Greyson looks huge compared to the last time we saw him... Be thankful yours don't walk so early! Mine only wants to walk and therefore I'm there too so he can keep the teeth he has!
    Love the pix!

    ReplyDelete