Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Greyson

It's official! Baby Greyson has arrived! We headed up to the hospital after church on Sunday. The delivery went well, long, but well. Greyson put up a good fight. (I honestly thought this delivery would be so quick because Tyler's was a breeze. I labored 15 hours and pushed for a full hour! It was so much like a first delivery.) Dave and I getting ready to head to the hospital. One last picture of me pregenant-I was sooooo ready to be done!!!
Dave and Greyson. They are both exhausted!

This picture is a few minutes after he was born. This was the first baby I have had that came in the day time. Both Chad and Tyler were born in the night! It felt weird to have the whole day ahead of me once he was born. He weighed in at 7lbs, 2 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.

He is such a good and easy baby so far. He sleeps tons and I have to wake him to feed him.

Chad and Tyler at the hospital. They were/are both so excited. Chad is a baby kid! He wants to hold the baby all the time. Tyler will give him loves but then life goes on as normal for him.
To those who have 3, I am already asking myself the question, "How does anyone get anything done with 3?" I guess I'll learn soon enough, or find that the answer is, "They don't!"

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Telena-he is gorgeous. I am so jealous that you are done. 4 more weeks and than I will be there with you on how to handle three and get things done. Again congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! He is just beautiful and I love his name! So cute. And you look great! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you. You have three very cute boys. I LOVE your baby room as well. Did you just frame the fabric? Three is rough, but it does get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Congratulations! He is very cute! Sorry to hear that the delivery was rough...especially when the previous was easier! I had Brady in the early hours of the morning not allowing me to sleep and because of the lack of sleep I got some baby blues :(. I am sure three will be easy for you once it becomes normal ;). Can't wait for more pictures! Again Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! Adorable babies you have!! So happy things went well... hey we have a matching newbie cap too.. pink'n blue! ;)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet boy! Congrats! I'm glad both of you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't realize that you were due already!?!?! Where did the time go? I'm sure you were probably sooo ready for it though. He is such a cutie and it looks like his brothers love him already! =O) You look beautiful as always....didn't you just have a baby? It's not fair to the rest of us for you to look that good after. I hope that you are all adjusting and getting back to "normal". "Normal" never stays the same at our house, what is "normal" seems to change each time someone is added. We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Sorry it took me two weeks to get here! You will find that NOTHING will get done for a while. And that's okay, because you are too busy enjoying your little guy. Then you will hit toddler... let me know if you figure it out, because I haven't!! Congrats, your boys look great- as do you and Dave.

    ReplyDelete