Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dave made me do this!

So, I realize that the title makes this post sound so . . . um . . . exciting! But the truth is, Dave made me do "this" meaning update our blog. I don't know what my problem is, but I have been so bad at posting anything. I have not even posted Christmas, so I am officially not going to do so. But, here are several picts from Tyler's 2nd birthday, a snowman we build and it perished the same day, and one Christmas family picture. Hard to believe that this little guy is 2! We had 2 celebrations: one with just us, and one with family. Chad was determined that we would have a cake at both, so I made 2 train cakes. I swear I never want to make another one. Dave, however, has decided that each of our children will have a train cake on their 2nd birthday, whether they are a boy or a girl.
Chad and I had the most fun building this snowman. It turned out so darling. That afternoon, we ran some errands and when we got home, it looked like this . . .

I thought Chad would be dissapointed, but instead, he excidedly said, "Mom, we need to take a picture of it now!" It met an early demise.

Our one and only Christmas picture. Just know that we had a great holiday and a lot of fun. (I just realized I am the only one smiling in this picture.) -oh well!

2 comments:

  1. seriously cute family photo... who cares hat its not the priceless smiley photo... it's still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd let all your readers know how hillarious you guys are as neighbors. We don't get much snow where we are. The ground was covered maybe an inch at best this year. Well we come outside one afternoon and the Halls lawn was bare. It was the only green you could see in the neighborhood at the time. Every inch of snow in the whole yard was used to make their snowman. It was funny. I wish I woulda had the energy to do something like that. Talena you're one step ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete