Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleigh Ride


This past week, Pocatello got a dumping of snow. Since I have been a little less busy, we found a fun way to fill some time. Our home is in a wonderful spot, just 10 houses from our local library. I thought it might be fun to visit the library on our sled. Chad helped me get all of our books and we packed them in a bag. Then, he and Tyler loaded up for the walk. Tyler kept his eyes closed most of the time to keep the snowflakes out, but all in all we had a blast. I figure, God sends the snow. Might as well get out and enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a fun mom! I hate getting cold and wet these days! Cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! You are stronger than me. I would have wimped out after one house! Too cold, too heavy, too far! The boys look like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the Christmas Card! I was so excited to hear from you! Your family is beautiful! So glad to see how wonderful you are doing! Your boys are adorable, and you look fantastic! We too have a blog, feel free to check in on us or email me cncturner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete