Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweetheart Swing Prom

A friend and I came up with the idea a while back to hold a Prom.  Well, the day finally arrived and we held the dance this last Saturday.  We had so much fun!  Dave has never been crazy about dancing, but I put him in charge of the music play list and he got so excited.  (I was glad because the music was one thing I was really overwhelmed about.) I got excited and made a new dress.  It seemed to take forever, but I learned a lot in the process.  I even made Dave a tie to match.  So, here are just a few picts. of Dave and I before we left for the dance, and then at the dance in the picture area.  We'll definitely have to do this again! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun evening! Your dress was quite nice :) loved Dave's MC skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so great Telena! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete