Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Our New Year's Eve tradition has become bowling. My entire family heads to the bowling alley and we throw a few balls. The kids love it most and Dave. I get bored after a while. Last year I was so pregnant that I couldn't get the ball to go straight. This year, I was busy keeping Tyler from crawling down the alley.
Tyler's favorite place was at the ball return. Thank goodness, there were no smashed fingers. We just had a good time.
The rest of the evening is just family, food and not much else. We all visited and some played games. I am proud to say that my family was the only one to stay until after the ball dropped. I guess that means we are still young!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I am impressed....we haven't stayed up past midnight very many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tradition! my boys love bowling. I barely made it to midnight, but Brady probably would have stayed up all night!

    ReplyDelete