Sunday, October 12, 2008

Read me nother one

I (Dave, yes I have been assigned the task of writing about this picture that I took) was reading the Comics and as he usually does Chad wanted me to tell him about them. Well I told him about the good ones but he wanted more. So he decided to read them on his own. Afterward he crumpled them into a big ball. I was in the kitchen making brownies and he brought the crumpled comics in and I asked why he had crumpled them. He kind of got that sad am I in trouble look and said he was done reading and so he crumpled them. I told him that was fine and then we laughed at the crumpled ball of comics.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! It is fun when they try and copy what they see their parents do. At least he doesn't keep stuff around that he no longer needs!

    ReplyDelete